Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stop Shouting at Me!

My God, it is constant right now...

ROB! ROB! Are you ready for work! Get Ready! ROB! ROB! oh this is unacceptable ROB! ROB! *random loud TV sounds* ROB! Get Ready For Work Now! Why Don't You Clean Up! ROB!

Now imagine 20 minutes of that. And on top of it all, I am ready for work, and have been for the last half hour. Why will they not leave me alone. All I want to do is play a little on the computer before I leave for work.

Then to top it all off, I thought I heard my brother screaming get ready, so I screamed "shut up!" back at him, and it turned out to be my mother screaming at me again... There was an argument I would have been happier without...

Some days, I simply cannot wait until I move out on my own...

Until next time...

No comments: