Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Stream of Consciousness

Can you wander the internet, in an endless haze... Unsure of where you are going... just hoping you end up somewhere with meaning? Have you ever found yourself just going into your bookmarks while you do... just looking for something... anything to do?

That pretty much is how I feel right now... I'm wandering back and forth, from blog to blog, from meaningless game, to webcomics that I don't care about right now...

I don't think I know what I'm doing lately. I've been in a haze for the past few days... I really need something to pull me out of it... I need to go out, do something... anything... I miss talking to people face to face... I have been taking the bus... so I haven't gotten the regular human contact that I never realized I had grown accustomed to... I never realized how much I need it... I miss it.

Now all my avenues of social contact are disappearing... I have been a fool, and I hurt a good friend... I cannot go out as I want, so there is another street closed... I have not seem some of my other friends in months, most since graduation... I hope they are doing well...

Damn, I sound depressed... maybe I am a little... I could really use a change of pace... I think school, combined with the stresses of my life right now, adding the fact that my family hasnt been out of the house together in a while... I think it is starting to get to me... I can't get drives to where I want to go right now...

I think I need a change... I'm not sure what to though.

Until next time...

No comments: