Sunday, January 15, 2006

Comic of the Week

Welcome to the second installment of "Comic of the Week". This week's comic is El Goonish Shive, which is the best webcomic ever.

This comic is the best I have ever seen. It is funny, it is well drawn and it is well written. You all should read it, as it is also the comic that inspired Anne Onnymous to write The Wotch.

El Goonish Shive is the story of a group of friends and their life. Currently they are at Grace's birthday party, and everyone is getting transformed. Oh, did I forget to mention that? Yes, the story includes transformation into furry characters, transformation of gender, species, size, you name it Dan draws it.

The author of this webcomic is Dan Shive, a very talented artist who I have nothing but respect for.

Oh and by the way, my copy of EGS Volume 1 and 2 is on the way to my house. Hurrah!

Until next time...

No comments: