Monday, January 09, 2006

Comic of the Week

This is a new feature in my blog... Every week on Monday I will plug a webcomic that I read. Eventually people will learn about me by reading what I like to read...

This week's webcomic is... Count your sheep

This comic is hilarious, it can be heartwarming and it is more than just cute and heartwarming... At times it can also be somewhat sad in it's own way... There are a good number of lessons that one can learn by reading it through.

Count Your Sheep features the life of Katie, her mother Laurie, and their imaginary friend Ship. I highly suggest this comic to all of you... It is a great read with a fairly large archive, so it should keep you occupied until next week.

Have a great time reading...

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is good. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy reading this and that comic.

Robert Clark said...

Great to hear!