Thursday, January 19, 2006

Conversations Continued...

How could I have said that?

I was told something that should have brought a "congratulations... good for you" and I instead told them their accomplishment was worthless... How would I go about apologizing for this one. I don't think I can. I think, personally, that I have lost a friend due to my own idiocy.

I hope that the person who this is directed at will forgive me eventually, but sadly that is rarely how my life turns out. I don't get to have good friends... I have a bunch that are as callous as I am, some who I haven't yet driven away... then the large number that I have driven away through either not paying attention, being a jerk, not being a good friend generally, or saying something really stupid... as is the case here.

If anyone who ever reads this has any ideas on how to deal with this... Please comment... I could use some help.

If the person who I have offended reads this... I am really sorry. I really don't know what else to do...


The text seems so cold here... doesnt it? You can't hear me. You have no idea what I'm feeling. I don't what I'm doing... posting this here... whether it is just my way of trying to get the feelings out, or whether it is some last ditch effort to talk this out.

The problem is, I have never been able to figure out how to solve these things... These kinds of problems just seem to spiral downwards. I hope... I don't know what I hope for... I just hope. While I breathe, I hope.

Dum Spiro, Spero...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time say congratulations instead. Try to think what you would like to hear before you respond to peoples statements. Don't worry so much. Make up a nice poem with apology and sentiment in it without sounding corny or sarcastic. People will end up comming around in the end. Stop being so blunt and look on it as a lesson well learned. Good Luck and calm down.