Thursday, January 26, 2006

El Goonish Shive: The Book at Last

I have been after both volumes of EGS for about six months. Today, they came in the mail. They are entitled: El Goonish Shive: Read it or the Owl will Eat You, and El Goonish Shive: The piece that does not fit. Both volumes are filled to the brim with great strips.

The pictures of the books themselves are now posted on the MSN Spaces site, and for anyone who actually knows me (ie. in real life) feel free to ask to see them, I will be more than happy to lend them to you to read.

For those of you who are keeping track, I had to try Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Chapters, Indigo, World's Biggest Bookstore, Coles and Walmart before I got them right from the source, this being Keenspot.

One final note, Webcomic of the week is on hiatus until Monday... sorry for missing a week.

Until next time...

No comments: