Monday, December 05, 2005

What do I support?

I support two things.

Open-mindedness and Logic. These are two things that are sorely lacking in our world.

There is enough hate in the world that I do not need to add more. People who are not hurting you with their choice of lifestyle, should be left alone at best, and not harassed too much at worst. If you feel that you must say something, keep it tasteful, and do not resort to personal attacks. It is your right to say your piece, but you should respect the other person's right to carry on their life as they wish to.

Also, I support other people to live the way they want. I would want them to not bother me, I will not bother them. It is the golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated. No matter your choice of lifestyle, as long as it does not hurt anyone, go for it. It is not my business what you do with your life... so have fun with it.

Logic is also important. If you must argue anything, you should do it while keeping a firm base in logic. You should argue logically, without attacking the person, but rather the issues at hand, and their evidence in a scientific debate.

That is my point... Open-mindedness and logic.

Until next time...

No comments: