Saturday, December 03, 2005

Smoking... What do I Think?

I think that anyone who takes up smoking these days is a moron. I do not care what you think of me for saying this. It is true. There is no reason to start now... the information against it is just too public for you to be able to claim ignorance.

If you started smoking more than ten years ago, then fine... keep smoking, though you shouldn't. I wont bother you about it. I wont even bother those who smoke now. Though if you are just starting, it is open season for taking shots at you.

Do not start smoking, is what I am trying to say here. You may as well light a ten dollar bill on fire, let it burn in your hand, and just stand there letting it burn. You will waste time, money and you will burn your hand.

At least you wont be hurting other people.

Until next time...

No comments: