Thursday, December 29, 2005

I Need a Break from Life

What I need, is a break from everything... No nagging worries about money, or work, or school in the background... Just generally a complete holiday from reality.

I am so sick of worrying whether or not I will have money for University... I am so sick of constant money woes in my house. I am tired of having to worry about whether or not I will have a ride up to school come February for my Co-op... It is driving me around the bend.

On top of it all now, my one portal into relaxation... my one escape, has been taken from me, as I have no way to top up my Puzzle Pirates account until I can get a credit card. My family cant seem to understand that Puzzle Pirates is just a way for me to unwind from the constant stress, because reading just has not been working lately...

I am tired... both emotionally and physically. I'm just tired...

Until next time...

No comments: