Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Im Going to be Sick...

It is all breaking up around me.
My family is falling apart.
Stress and worry have gripped us,
I feel it in my heart.

When will it get better?
Noone seems to know...
Could this all be my fault?
For we reap what we sow.

I feel sick to my stomach.
There is a pounding in my brain.
I seem to have no energy...
It's all gone down the drain.

I suppose I can only hope,
That things could get better still.
I just don't know...
If they ever will...

Until next time...

2 comments:

Robert Clark said...

I think I should point out now, that I do not actually think, on any level, that this is seriously my fault

I am sure that I have contributed to the stress and worry, but as for what I am specifically posting about, I know it is not my fault.

I wrote that line because it helped set the mood of the poem, as well as helping the poem flow. The poem is otherwise true to how I feel.

Until next time...

Anonymous said...

Robert,

We do not think that any of the things which happened on the weekend are you fault. Accidents just sometimes happened, sometimes for a reason and sometimes not. Maybe this has happened to me, so I can spend more time with my family. Now we can concentrate on your university choices. Once my wsib comes in everything will be ok. And no need to worry about my second job I will also get paid from there. Your grandma will be fine also. God tests all of a for a reason and he never gives us more than we can handle. It also doesn't matter when or how often you go to church, as long as you believe that is all that matters, and God knows that. You have not contributed to the stress and worry of any of this. It is your job as my child to test us, but you don't even do that, as you are a very good child. You have morals and values and we are all extremely proud of you and what you have accomplished. You have come a long way buddy.