Saturday, October 29, 2005

Revenge upon the Child of Evil

I work as a cashier.

I used to work in a different department of my store making pizzas, until one day I realized I hated two of my coworkers.

My old department manager, lets call her Edna. And a coworker, lets call her Joanne.
I dont care about their privacy, I hate them to the very core of my being.
They can thank me if they want that I used enough restraint to not post their full names and addresses.

Anyways. I hate Edna. She is loud, rude, obtrusive. She is rude to customers, rude to coworkers, and doesnt know how to schedule worth a damn. On top of all that, she doesnt know how to run a department, or generally do her job. Everything in that department looks like crap.

More though I hate Joanne. She is the most pushy, arrogant bitch that you will ever meet.
Now note, I have four years of seniority, and 3 more than her. She was a bitch when she started.
She is bossy, she thinks she runs the department and has more authority than me, who was fifth on the list. She was 23rd.

Ninety percent of the reason I left was that Joanne was making my working life a living hell. So I transferred to cash, and that was that.

Now I learn that Edna is in trouble for being rude and that Joanne is on the verge of being fired for the sexual harassment of several of my other coworkers.

All I can do is laugh and smile.

I may return if Joanne gets fired, and if both her and Edna get fired, I think I will.

Until next time...

No comments: