Monday, October 24, 2005

Gah!

I've read somewhere that schools that start after 9 AM have students that tend to do, on average, 10 percent better on standardized tests.

Now I live across town from my school, and the only available ride i have means i have to be up by 6. Now I go to bed around 11 at least, leaving me with usually about 6 hours of sleep.

This is okay when it happens once a week, but i usually am losing about 10 hours over the weekend.

Now in addition to all this crap i have a job. meaning with 7 hours at school a day (since I'm there an hour early) and my 20 hours a week at work, I am working 55 hours a week. A full time job and then some. I then have to deal with parents yelling at me saying, "why didnt you go into work when they call you"

WHY CANT PEOPLE GET IT INTO THEIR HEAD. I AM TIRED WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT FROM SCHOOL AND WORK.

I just want to lie down and watch star trek and play puzzle pirates, what is so bad about that.

Oh well, what are u going to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do your homework, go into work and turn off the damn Puzzle Pirates.