Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Charity Bracelets

Okay, everyone probably knows what I'm talking about here, but if you dont, I am talking about the charities that have released these rubber bracelets, like the Livestrong ones with messages on them.

If you still dont know, there is no real reason to read my post right now.

Here I go. Today I bought the Kids Help Phone Bracelet, which now rests on my wrist with my Livestrong one. But I have a problem with these ones being released by Nike, and the other ones just being made as cheap knockoffs. This is just stealing from the hands of charities who can actually use the help.

This just pisses me off, it isnt fair, and I think that as a society, we should make a stand... oh well, not like anyone reads this anyways.

Another thing that pisses me off is the people standing outside the World Trade Centre Site in NYC selling their picture books of 9/11. That is just so wrong. They masquerade as charities. Now this is just so wrong. It is also fraud. I call on our society again to put a stop to it. Do not buy them. They are not representing charities, they are not collecting for the victims, they are greedy opportunistic bastards. I call on the New York Police Department to put a stop to this opportunistic shit.

GAH!

Oh and by the way, if anyone finds a REAL Canadian blood Services Blood donation Bracelet, please tell me, I am looking for one, I am a donor for life, and my clinic doesnt ever have them.

Anyways, until next time...

No comments: