Friday, February 17, 2006

Can't We All Just Get Along?

I ask this question to everyone. Why can we not just work together and not attack eachother? Why can we not help eachother, covering eachother where we may have problems? Why do we feel the need to nitpick, rather than to support one another?

I say to everyone, that we should help eachother, rather than make life more difficult. Don't cause problems if you don't have to. Why must we make things harder for eachother? We are all capable of making life easier for all of those around us, yet we don't. We force others to try and handle the problems that we should be able to take care of ourselves.

I am ticked off now... Screw trying to work it out calmly. I say let the screaming match begin. Fight it out all you want without care to the happiness of others. I will sit back and watch the carnage.

Let the games begin...

Until next time...

No comments: