Saturday, February 12, 2011

Without Incident, the Day Came and Went

So, the job fair was today, and all in all, I don't know how to feel. I know for a fact that there were ex-GM employees that applied for the Tool Rental spot specifically. I also know that one of the TRC employees wants me in there, since they know that I'm more likely to stick around than some guy who wants the job as a hobby in retirement. I'm pretty sure I did a good job of singing my own praises in a non-obnoxious way today to the relevant people. Finally, I'm fairly confident that I will receive an interview.

Lord, I hope they give me an interview. I really do not want to have to follow through on my promise.

I want to work somewhere where I will feel challenged. Hurry up, Depot. I want to see how this turns out so that I can start thinking about what to do next.

No comments: