Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Hallowe'en

It is that time of year again, time for candy and costumes, ghouls and goblins, witches and warlocks, and of course more candy.

I'm just not feeling it this year...

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm gonna celebrate it all of course from my doorstep handing out the treats, but to be perfectly honest, it just isn't feeling like Hallowe'en this year. I suppose it may have something to do with the fact that I am a little too young to go to Hallowe'en parties, but way too old to go trick or treating. It is a really sucky age range.

Next year I can do a little drinking.

In any case, Happy Hallowe'en all, and to those celebrating Samhain... Blessings of this sacred night be upon you and yours... and may the memory of those who lie beyond the veil fill your heart with gentle joy.

Until next time...

No comments: