Monday, October 30, 2006

One Year Anniversary

Wow... Just wow...

I was looking at my front page and I realized, I have hit the year marker. It was last week on the twenty-fourth.

I have written some poems, a short story, some guides on how to do things, and I don't know how many rants over this past year, and I look back at it all, and I must say, while I have said some things I may not agree with now, I am proud of it.

So what is in the future?

Lots of stuff. I am currently writing "1001 Ways to be an Asshole", and if all goes well, I'll get to 1001 someday, I'm currently in the early 100's. Also up, are some thoughts on university, and the craziness of the system, though to be honest, I am impressed so far. Finally, maybe if you guys are lucky, you will see some more creative work.

So keep watching guys, there is more to be had.

Until next time...

No comments: