Monday, September 11, 2006

Parking Hell

Well I had a hell of a day…

I am of the opinion that if you paid several hundred dollars for a parking pass that there should be parking spots available. Sadly this is not the case and I am forced to put up with the crap of the University of Ontario Institute of technology. For some asinine reason they have seen it fit to make parking free for the first week and in the meantime make the drivers who have paid good money to pay for their spots in advance, scrounge for parking spots while those who are lazy or procrastinate get their spots for free, ahead of those who have paid.

Now I can understand that the university cannot be responsible for me being able to find a parking spot every day, but the university should at least make sure that those were not paying, should not be getting parking spots. I had to look for a half hour in order to find a parking spot across the road next to the athletic center rather than right next to the university buildings as I paid for.

This is wrong. This is quite simply in my opinion breach of a contract. I paid over four hundred dollars in order to guarantee me a parking pass. Therefore every single student at the university should have to pay the exact amount.

It’s patently ridiculous. It really is…

On another note, this is my first post dictated using speech recognition software. It works!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH