Thursday, September 07, 2006

Class the First

Well, my faithful readers, I now sit waiting for it all to begin. I have attended my orientation, I have my laptop, and I am now just waiting for my chemistry professor to open the door to my first class, so that I may start my learning. Wait, people are lining up, I shall return shortly. The doors have been opened!

...

Well, I return now, connected in the midst of all my classmates. Someone is setting up at the front, and is lowering a screen, so I assume that this is the professor of who we have all come to listen to, so I shall leave you all at this point. Enjoy all of your days, I hope I shall find this to be some sort of enriching experience. At the price we are all paying to be here, it damned well better be.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Point