Monday, April 17, 2006

I Have Learned Something...

This Easter, I learned something very important. The lesson that I learned was simple... Do not go to sleep at 7:30 in the evening, when you have only been awake since about 10 in the morning. I woke up this morning at 3:45.

Now, since that is a full eight hours, I cannot get back to sleep. Now what am I supposed to do? It is 4:15 in the morning, there is nothing good on TV.

I will have to find some way to entertain myself for the next three or four hours while I wait for my family members to wake up... Damn.

Oh well... On a more positive note, I got Easter chocolate yesterday... Yep, a nice chocolate Bart Simpson. I love The Simpsons, I love chocolate. It was a great Easter after all...

Anyways, I will have to go put the chocolate in the fridge as it is losing its structural integrity, so a happy Easter Monday to all.

Until next time...

No comments: