Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Month.

I live away from home now, in a room I pay for monthly. The sheer magnitude of this is still setting in, but I think I've got a handle on it now. It's a weird feeling being away from home this long, even if I make semi-weekly visits back. It really is very weird, sleeping in a place that is not my childhood bedroom. It's an excellent feeling, but weird. I'm not in school anymore. Won't be again for some time. I'm working part-time, with hopes to go full-time at a Home Depot.

This is really strange. In the space of a month, my life has changed completely. I'm getting along with my family better than ever, I've traded some issues for others, and... My life has started. I suppose that's all there is to it. My life has started. It's frightening sometimes, but what can you do? You move with it, and adapt, and make sure you stay on top of it.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing