Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Thoughts on Certain Matters

I appreciate honesty and I appreciate directness. I am a blunt, unrepentant asshole who would prefer to get everything that is bothering someone out in the open so it can be dealt with point by point, regardless of what sort of subject it is. Now, having said that, I'm also a forgetful person. I am not the classiest of individuals. I can be messy at times, and I can sometimes be rude without meaning to. All of these things, amongst a host of others, are character faults that I recognize and attempt to deal with whenever I can. I'd also like to think that I'm a fairly rational, logical individual, who can be reasoned with if approached calmly. That's something I like to think, though I know that when I get truly mad my logic fails me at times, and I might make an error in judgment.

So there you go. There's a slice of who I am.

All that being said now, the question comes, "Robert, what the hell are you talking about." Well, to be honest, that's the business of those involved, and those involved alone. I know just by posting this, people are going to make assumptions, but rest assured, those assumptions will neither be confirmed nor denied.

Until next time...

No comments: