Saturday, May 05, 2007

End of Semester

I have come to the end of my second semester, and done fairly well, at least considering the one previous. I am proud of my marks, and while I feel that I may have been able to do better in physics, that my calculus mark truly represents my best work I could have done.

Calculus mark: A-
Physics mark: C+

As of current, my education mark is still a mystery, but it should be up sometime in summer school.

As for summer school, I will be taking Scientific Computing Tools, Chemistry 1, Chemistry 2, and Calculus 2. I feel that I should do all right in all of these. I cannot wait until I finish this year altogether.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job (Y)

Anonymous said...

from Scott T Clark

Anonymous said...

Rob,

I am extremely proud of your marks and how hard you worked this semester. This just goes to show that hard work pays off.

If you can get those kinds of marks in Calculus and Physics, you can ahieve anything that you set your mind to.

Good luck with your summer semester, and remember how you felt when you saw those marks online(It was a great feeling, I'm sure).

Love, Mom