Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Boredom

Well faithful blog readers, while my life does seem to be a hotbed of activity lately, I just cant seem to get in the writing mood about it, so I shall write about the time I have been spending sitting in front of my computer screen.

As you may or may not know, I have recently all but stopped playing Puzzle Pirates. I have also broken out of my shell, something I have been trying to do for years. I have basically done all that I have set out to do.

Now the problem is that I have nothing to do on my computer other than chat with people, listen to music and play trivia on Afternet. What is a guy to do?

So, I now open it to you my readers. Post me the links to your blogs, your livejournals and your Spaces, be they yours or MSN's. I shall read to kill the boredom.

Until next time...

No comments: