Thursday, May 18, 2006

University of Ontario Institute of Technology

There is some news on the education front that I would like to share with you all. I have been accepted into the concurrent education program at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT). I will be majoring in physics and minoring in math.

I got accepted to teacher's college. I will be a high school math and science teacher. I had said I was going to go to Trent University, but now that I have been accepted to the concurrent program, I say forget them.

UOIT is perfect for me, other than the lack of social sciences. It is only fifteen minutes from my house, and I will still be staying on residence for my first year. The proximity will allow me to keep my job if I want, and the best part of all is that since I am doing both my bachelor of science and my bachelor of education at the same time, I will not have to apply to teacher's college when I graduate. I am already in.

All in all, this is going to be great.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is really amazing!! Good luck to you!!

Ohhh... and btw... totally smart to go into residence even though you live so close to home. It's a whole other experience!! Enjoy! Just don't get into too too much trouble!!

Congrats once again!!