Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stress

I am so stressed out lately... Between work and my co-op, I have not had a day off in weeks. The problem is that I am not just sitting down all day learning. I am actually doing work all day every day.

With university looming over the horizon as well, I have money woes to add on to my pile of stressors. What I need is a Saturday or a Sunday off, where I can just relax and get away from all the things in life that are stressing me out right now.

I think that what may do me some good is to go out with some friends. Maybe that would help relax me. Maybe just a coffee or something, or a night out. I have not had a night out with my friends in a good month and a half.

Anyways, I shall now bid you all farewell. Yours truly needs a bit of sleep, so that he might help children to learn tomorrow morning.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH!