Thursday, November 24, 2005

So cold, so very... very cold.

Im in a quandary. On the one hand, I got today off due to overly icy roads, but on the other hand, I am fricking FREEZING.

I still continue to love winter, and Canadian winters in particular. They can be so cold, and so fun if you are prepared. But winter can be a harsh, harsh mistress. Dress warm.

At this point in the post I would like to say to all of those who say I havent updated in a while, "These are not the droids you are looking for". Yah, thats right, I quoted Obi Wan Kenobi. Don't mess with me. But really, I apologize for having nothing to gripe about.

School worries me, and my upcoming project worries me more. What will I do... WHAT WILL I DO.... I figure I'll be fine though.

On a final note, I got the EGS book coming to me for my birthday on the 13th, All hail Me!

Until next time...

No comments: