Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Million Moments of Boredom

This post was originally posted at http://millionmomentsofboredom.blogspot.com/. I typed it for Tom Clarkson. They are my opinions as well, as I certainly wouldnt have typed them out if they were not. Sorry for not originally posting this fact.

For every hour there is a minute... For every minute, there is a second.... For every second, there is a MILLION MOMENTS OF BOREDOM. At least that's how I feel.

Math, you feel like its the most pointless thing in the world, but apparently its not... at least thats what they tell us. Its like 10 years down the road we will scream "Crap I wish I knew how to find the surface area of a sphere. Now my life is ruined! Gah!" Like that's going to happen.

In reality the most pointless thing in the world? Greek History. Sure it can be a little fun... for the first three minutes. After that, it is a swirling vortex of time and boredom... for which I now refer you back to my title.

I now close by saying that most of my classes are pointless, useless and boring as watching a pencil sit on a desk, which is how I have spent my last three history classes. Damn history. Gotta hate history.

One moment down...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Robert Clark said...

This post was indeed originally posted on Tom's blog. It is largely his ideas. It is his first blog post.

I will point out though, that I did type and edit it, and they are also my opinions.

Finally if you read his blog and my blog, you will see that it is more likely that I wrote it, and that he did not.

Finally Tom, fix the grammar on your blog.