Friday, February 23, 2007

Someone I knew

Someone got into a car accident last Friday, my family and I discussed how it could have happened, and dismissed it without too much thought. I tried to think of anyone who it could have been, from my time I worked at Panago, but I too quickly stopped thinking about it. Today I found out that I knew this person in high school. His name is Andrew Connolly

He was delivering pizzas apparently, speeding down Baldwin street, when an SUV tried to make a lane change, he quickly noticed Andrew and veered back into his original lane. Andrew then spun out of control and crashed into a pole. He was rushed to hospital, and subsequently transferred to intensive care in Toronto. Here is the article, for any who wish to read it.

From what I have been told, he suffered brain death as a result of the accident, and that furthermore, he will be having the plug pulled on him at some point today.

My condolences goes out to the family, I really don't know what to say... I just don't.

Until next time...

No comments: