Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Don't Know

I will level with everyone tonight, I don't really know what I am writing about here. I just felt the need to try and hammer something out.

It seems to me that no matter how hard I try to prod my brain into producing something intelligible, I am completely unable to come up with anything of substance. Meanwhile, the second I do come up with something, I'm in no situation whatsoever to either post or make note of it. It is really quite frustrating. I want to be able to get all of these thoughts out of my head, but it just feels like there is this nagging feeling that something isn't right, and it's distracting me.

Well, I guess instead of having an intelligent posting about my thoughts, or a well thought out but meaningless guide to chair leaning, I shall give you all the normal updates into my life.

Not much is happening on the social front, I have been going out less as of late, trying to keep up with the schoolwork. I'm hoping to do something next weekend, but time will tell, as it frequently seems to.

On the academic front, I'm keeping up. After a few minor blips in physics, I think I'm going to be alright, and with regards to calculus, I only wish I had paid attention the first time through.

On the home front, my uncle has returned from Vancouver, and is temporarily staying with us. I don't see the problem, but there seems to be an general feeling of tension in the air. I'm sure it's just normal family stuff, it is just that I am unaccustomed to having my uncle around this much, so it is more just the 'weird newness', to quote Corner Gas.

And on the western front, all seems quiet.

That's all I suppose.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why there is tension....but oh well

Robert Clark said...

Hmm, a little too much tension, I think that some people need to gain a little perspective.

The level that the tempers are running at lately is getting a little out of hand, people need to calm down, take a step back and realize that yelling, being angry and letting things get to them, is not going to solve a thing

What we need to do, is try to solve the root of the problems, rather than address specific issues as they arise. We need to talk about what is wrong, rather than snipe at eachother.

Maybe if we were willing to talk openly about what is wrong, if we were all willing. If we were to all openly air our grievances, rather than just assume that we could not understand what we were each feeling. Thinking that we could not understand what we have all gone through in our respective lives.

I think there needs to be some talking, preferably before we all break down into irrational, senseless fighting.

Just a thought.

Until next time...