Sunday, August 13, 2006

Damn!

Damn, I did not win the forty-two million dollars! What insolent freak took my money? Give it back! I know what you did, you took my ticket, which was clearly the winner, and switched it with your own. I don't know how you did it, but I'm sure you did.

That's call theft buddy, and of forty-two million dollars. Give it back, or I will find you. I do not know how I will, but I will track you down, and I will find you, no matter what it takes.

I frankly think that it was someone at the service desk, or perhaps an inside job from the OLGC. I vow that I will not rest, until I either have my forty-two million dollars, or at least enough money to pay for my university tuition.

Again I say... DAMN!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Matthew Clark said...

I'm sure who ever did this had an elaborate plan that was so foolproof that you never noticed that when you want into your wallet for whatever kind of money you used to pay with that the cashier switched your winning ticket with a loosing one. So if you see the local esso have gold plated gas pumps you shall know that Robert Clark got robbed from there. Or not!

Anonymous said...

LAME

Robert Clark said...

anonymous.

I do not know who you are, but I would appreciate it if you did not vandalize my blog with your complete lack of brain cells.

If you are going to criticize me, go ahead, but try putting a little bit of thought into it.

Until next time...

Anonymous said...

Twas I